Wednesday, May 6, 2015

More Running Conference Thoughts

Today during my walk with my lil girl, I had more thoughts about the running conference idea.
  • Trying to get everybody in the same geographical location would be difficult. There is the option of having a Google Hangout or something like that and have it streamed online.
  • There are a lot of different topics that could be talked about. I know there are runners who are very knowledgeable and have a lot of experience with different areas of all things running. 
  • The discussions could be just that - discussions. Nothing fancy. The biggest thing would be for everybody to have an open mind.
  • I still think something like this would be a way for runners to connect with other runners and learn from each other. What better way to learn than from somebody with experience.
That's as far as I got with thinking more about this idea today. I haven't seen anything like this done before, but I think it could work.

No comments:

Post a Comment