Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Found Really Comprehensive Running Playlist - Part 1


A long time ago when I was looking for new songs to add to my running playlists I combed through many message boards and websites. I added each song I found to a spreadsheet. I added everything! I don't know if the Artist/Group or Song Title is accurate. I just copied/pasted what I found. Many of these songs I've never heard of. Some of them I don't think I could listen to while running.

Because the playlist has so many songs, I'll be dividing it into sections and posting them.

If you're looking for a new song to add to your running or workout playlist, this list might have what you're looking for.

Enjoy!!


Artist/GroupSong Title
+44When Your Heart Stops Beating
10 YEARSWasteland
10000 ManiacsThese are the Days
12 StonesAdrenaline
12 StonesCrash
2 live crewyakety yak
2 UnlimitedGet Ready 4 This
2 UnlimitedNo Limit
2 UnlimitedTribal Dance
2 UnlimitedTwilight Zone
2PacAll Eyez on Me
2PacCalifornia Love
2PacHit Em Up
2pacI Ain't Mad At Cha
2PacNo More Pain
2PacPac's Life
2pacShorty want to be a thug
2PacChanges
2pacRunnin' (Dying to Live)
2pacstill ballin
2pacStreet Fame
2PacTrading War Stories
3 Doors DownDuck and Run
3 Doors DownIt's Not My Time
3 doors downKryptonite
3 Doors DownThe Champion In Me
30 Seconds to MarsAttack
30 Seconds to MarsBattle of One
30 Seconds to MarsCloser to the Edge
30 Seconds to MarsFantasy
30 Seconds to MarsFrom Yesterday
30 Seconds to MarsKings & Queens
30 Seconds to MarsSavior
30 Seconds To MarsThe Kill
30 SecondsTo MarsYear Zero
311Creatures
311Down
311Hive
311homebrew
38 specialback to paradise
38 specialhold on loosely
38th Parallel3 Times Denied
3OH!3My First Kiss
3OH!3 Don’t Trust Me
3Oh3!Starstrukk
4 non blondesWhats up
50 CentDisco Inferno
50 CentHave a Party Feat. Mobb Deep
50 CentIf I Can't
50 CentIn da Club
50 CentMy toy soldier
50 CentP.I.M.P. (Snoop Dogg Remix)
50 centpsycho
69 BoyzTootsee Roll
69 eyesLost boys
69 eyesNext stop paradise
7 MilesBreak
7 MilesUnto You
95 SouthWhoot there it is

No comments:

Post a Comment