Tuesday, August 28, 2018

The Great Pumpkin Run 5K Tough Pumpkin Challenge


"Disclaimer: I received free entry to The Great Pumpkin Run 5K Tough Pumpkin Challenge as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and checkout BibRave.comBibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!"


This fall, I will be running a different kind of 5K race. I'll be running a 5K race while carrying a pumpkin with me throughout the race! I rarely run any "non-traditional" races, but when I heard of the unique challenge as part of The Great Pumpkin Run 5K, I knew I had to be part of it! I love the idea of having to carry a pumpkin with me and trying to still run a race.

The race will be on 9/8 at Uncle John's Cider Mill in St. Johns Michigan (20 minutes north of Lansing). 

Register today! The Great Pumpkin Run 5K - Lansing, Michigan


No comments:

Post a Comment