Thursday, January 19, 2017

W3D3: On The Bike Again

Playing it safe this morning and kept my butt on the bike. I've been able to walk normally without pain for a couple days now. Because it's early in the year and the race season hasn't started yet, I want to give my leg another couple days of rest before dipping my toe back into the running world.

At the gym, I got in 15 miles on the bike. It's starting to become boring riding the bike, but I know it's better than sitting at home feeling sorry for myself. At least when I'm done on the bike I've worked up a good sweat.

After I was done on the bike, I made sure to take my time with stretching out my body. I've definitely noticed a difference in my flexibility since I've been stretching on a regular basis. I can finally touch my toes!

Completed the workout by hitting the weights. Today I kept the focus on the pulley machines for my upper body. It keeps things interesting when I switch up the routine like this. The rotation I use is: free weights, pulley machines, machines. Seems to be working well for me so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment